How to become a referee
Are you between 13 and 45 years old and want to become a referee? Nothing's easier. Go to the League or District closest to you or if you are licensed ask your club. A file will be sent to you to collect certain information about you. You will then follow theoretical courses which will teach you the rules of the desired sport. After validation by a final theoretical exam you will be observed and checked during a match. Once the practice has been validated, you will be officially awarded. Don't worry, whether it's theory or practice, if you're serious you'll have no problem validating them. By dint of practice and experience, you will be able to apply to level up and why not to become a professional referee.
Published in Well-being
Latest from Zesolution.com
- How to make quotation mark (“ and ” symbols) on your keyboard
- How to write the letters of a word short form / abbreviation at the top on a keyboard
- How to write a subscript with your keyboard (small number below your text)
- How to write a power (an exponent) on your keyboard (little number over another number)
- What foods are rich in iron when you are a vegetarian / vegan?