Who has never dreamed of a good hot homemade caramel? It will accompany your desserts and will delight young and old! To do this, follow this simple recipe.
Make good caramel
- Start by choosing a very clean pan.
- Pour in the necessary amount of sugar.
- Add a little cold water on it.
- Heat everything over high heat.
- Lower the heat to the boil and let heat until the caramel color is obtained.
Tips for preparing caramel
- Prefer a high heat rather than an electric hob.
- Prefer a white sugar in pieces rather than in powder.
- Be sure to use a clean pan.