You should know that the stronger the plant is after flowering, the more likely it is to leave the flower stalk. In case your plant is strong enough, cut above the 2nd or 3rd eye, with a knife or heated razor. The plant will start again from this eye.
How to properly prune an orchid
Published in Garden
Latest from Zesolution.com
- How to write a subscript with your keyboard (small number below your text)
- How to write a power (an exponent) on your keyboard (little number over another number)
- What foods are rich in iron when you are a vegetarian / vegan?
- How to remove hand pain caused by crutches
- How to go on the Internet and send MMS with Free Mobile