Moisture is a problem that affects many homes. There are several tips to fight against humidity.
Here are a few :
- Use an electric dehumidifier.
- Use a mass water repellent. It is enough to inject it on the wall to provide effective protection of the wall.
- Maintain your plumbing.
- Mix the air in your house as much as possible by opening the windows, for example.
- Check your controlled ventilation.
- Check the seals around your water points to avoid any infiltration.
- Use the cat litter box that you place in the wettest places in your house to absorb the humidity. You can also place charcoal on a plate to achieve the same effect.