Who has never had a hard time folding their shirt for storage in a closet or luggage?
For people who are skilled with their hands, there is a technique that allows you to fold your shirts and shirts in 2 seconds. For this, follow the technique described in this video with the instructions written below:
1. Lay the shirt out flat right side up.
2. Draw an imaginary first line from left to right of the shirt
3. On the right shoulder side, draw a second imaginary line, from bottom to top.
4. At the intersection of these two lines, mark a point A.
5. At the top of the second line, mark a point B.
6. At the bottom of the second line, mark a point C.
7. Take point A with your left hand and point B with your right hand with your fingertips.
8. Fold the t-shirt so that point B lines up with point C.
9. Without letting go of point A or point B, bring point C towards you.
10. Rotate the t-shirt to the left side.
11. Spread it out folded on your back.
With this method, you can now put away your shirts, t-shirts, sweater and polo shirt in 2 seconds flat.