The node is used to measure the speed of sea and air navigation. The knot corresponds to one nautical mile per hour or 1.852 km / h. You want to convert a speed measured in knots to kilometers per hour. To do this, simply multiply your speed in knots by 1.852. For a speed of 20 knots we will therefore have: 20 X 1.852 = 37.04 km / h.
How to convert knots to kilometers per hour
Published in Mathematics
Latest from Zesolution.com
- How to write a subscript with your keyboard (small number below your text)
- How to write a power (an exponent) on your keyboard (little number over another number)
- What foods are rich in iron when you are a vegetarian / vegan?
- How to remove hand pain caused by crutches
- How to go on the Internet and send MMS with Free Mobile