Do you feel like you only see your dark circles when you look at yourself in the mirror? Would the weight of age be easier to bear if your body weren't trying to push harder on you? Don't panic, there are many techniques to reduce and hide dark circles.
Natural remedy for dark circles
- Take oil and a lemon.
- Pour a little olive oil in the bottom of a bowl.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze half a lemon into the bowl.
- Mix everything.
- Dip the tip of your finger in the bowl and apply to your dark circles.
Repeat every night before going to bed for best results.
Other techniques against dark circles
- Milk: Use a container soaked in cold milk on your dark circles.
- The cold: place an ice cube in a cotton ball and pass it on your dark circles.
- Thermal shock: run hot, then cold, then hot, then cold water on your dark circles.
- Rose water: Soak a cotton ball in rose water and run it over your dark circles.
- Tea: pass used tea bags over your eyelids.
There are also many creams more or less effective against dark circles.