Since 1900, more than 260,000 people have carried the first name Alexandre, which ranks him 36th in France. The first name Alexander is of Greek origin and comes from "Alexandros". It means "protector of men". This first name, well known thanks to Alexandre Legrand, was even transcribed in Egyptian.
What does Alexander mean and what is the origin of the first name?
Published in First name
Latest from Zesolution.com
- How to write a subscript with your keyboard (small number below your text)
- How to write a power (an exponent) on your keyboard (little number over another number)
- What foods are rich in iron when you are a vegetarian / vegan?
- How to remove hand pain caused by crutches
- How to go on the Internet and send MMS with Free Mobile