What does Anaïs mean and what is the origin of the first name?
The female first name Anaïs is a derivative of the first name Anne which comes from the Hebrew "Hannah" and which means "graceful". This first name often evokes kindness and gentleness.
Published in First name
Latest from Zesolution.com
- How to lock your computer on Windows / Mac
- How to make the cross † (dagger) and double cross ‡ (double dagger) on your keyboard
- How to make the middle dot (·) on your keyboard
- How to make the spanish inverted interrogation mark (¿) on your keyboard
- How to make the spanish inverted exclamation mark (¡) on your keyboard