What does Anaïs mean and what is the origin of the first name?
The female first name Anaïs is a derivative of the first name Anne which comes from the Hebrew "Hannah" and which means "graceful". This first name often evokes kindness and gentleness.
Published in First name
Latest from Zesolution.com
- How to write a subscript with your keyboard (small number below your text)
- How to write a power (an exponent) on your keyboard (little number over another number)
- What foods are rich in iron when you are a vegetarian / vegan?
- How to remove hand pain caused by crutches
- How to go on the Internet and send MMS with Free Mobile