What does Marie mean and what is the origin of the first name
The first name Marie is one of the most popular first names in France today. The first name Marie comes from the Aramaic "miryam", "maryam". The first name Marie has also been compared to "mara (h)" which means bitterness or from the Hebrew "mar" (drop of water) and "yam" (the sea). This first name also has an Egyptian origin from the word "mrit", "merit" which means "loved". In addition, Mary is the anagram of the word Love.
Published in First name
Latest from Zesolution.com
- How to make quotes ("and" symbols) on your keyboard
- How to write the letters of a short form at the top on a keyboard
- How to write a subscript with your keyboard (small number below your text)
- How to write a power (an exponent) on your keyboard (little number over another number)
- What foods are rich in iron when you are a vegetarian / vegan?