1. Make the Copyright © symbol under Windows :
Type the following key combination : Alt + 0 1 6 9 : ©The technique: hold down the Alt key (the key to the left of the space bar), then type the numbers 0 1 6 9 in succession and finally release Alt
In Microsoft tools : Ctrl+Alt+C : ©
The technique: Hold down Ctrl, Alt and C keys in Microsoft Word (or in all Office products -> Excel, Powerpoint, Access,...) then release them to make the copyright symbol : ©
Alternatively, you can also copy-paste the © symbols found on this page.
2. Make the Copyright © symbol under Mac / Macbook:
- Type the following key combination: ⌥ Alt + C
The technique: hold down the ⌥ Alt key (the key to the left of the space bar) then type the letter C and finally release ⌥ Alt key.
Otherwise, you can also simply copy-paste the © symbols found on this page.
HTML code : If you want to make the symbol "Copyright" © in HTML , you must type ©
" I don't have a numeric keypad on my keyboard, what should I do? "
- If you don't have a numeric keypad on your keyboard, make sure you have activated the function Num Lock . If not, press the Fn + button Num Lock
- If you do not have the function Num Lock on your keyboard, try first pressing the key Fn and then performing the combination with Alt described in the previous paragraph.
- If you still can't do it, don't hesitate to copy and paste the symbol from this article to the location of your choice.
" I have a Mac / Macbook / Apple computer "
If you have a Mac / Apple keyboard, the technique is the same. The Alt ⌥ key can also be called Option ⌥ but it is always the key just to the left of the Space bar.