The symbol "Copyright" (circled C : ©) designates the exclusive copyright on a trademark or a registered name.
To make this symbol in a word processor or in Word:
- Type Alt+0 1 6 9 (Alt + 0169) in a word processing insert (internet forum, comment area, ...).
- Type Ctrl+Alt+C (Ctrl + Alt + C) in Microsoft Word (or in all products of the Office range -> Excel, Powerpoint, Access, ...).
- HTML code : If you want to make the symbol "Copyright" in HTML , you must type © .
" I don't have a numeric keypad on my keyboard, what should I do? "
- If you don't have a numeric keypad on your keyboard, make sure you have activated the function Num Lock . If not, press the Fn + button Num Lock
- If you do not have the function Num Lock on your keyboard, try first pressing the key Fn and then performing the combination with Alt described in the previous paragraph.
- If you still can't do it, don't hesitate to copy and paste the symbol from this article to the location of your choice.
" I have a Mac / Macbook / Apple computer "
If you have a Mac / Apple keyboard, the technique is the same. The Alt ⌥ key can also be called Option ⌥ but it is always the key just to the left of the Space bar.