The symbol "Registered" (circled R : ®) means that the term preceding this symbol is subject to the copyright of the person or company which deposited it.
To make this symbol in a word processor or in Word:
- TypeAlt+ 0 1 7 4 (Alt + 0174) in a word processing insert (internet forum, comment zone, ...).
- Type Ctrl+Alt+R (Ctrl + Alt + R) in Microsoft Word (or in all products of the Office range -> Excel, Powerpoint, Access, ...).
If you want to make the "Trademark" symbol in HTML , you must type & reg; .
" I don't have a numeric keypad on my keyboard, what should I do? "
- If you don't have a numeric keypad on your keyboard, make sure you have activated the function Num Lock . If not, press the Fn + button Num Lock
- If you do not have the function Num Lock on your keyboard, try first pressing the key Fn and then performing the combination with Alt described in the previous paragraph.
- If you still can't do it, don't hesitate to copy and paste the symbol from this article to the location of your choice.
" I have a Mac / Macbook / Apple computer "
If you have a Mac / Apple keyboard, the technique is the same. The Alt ⌥ key can also be called Option ⌥ but it is always the key just to the left of the Space bar.