Tires are one of the most essential parts of a car. They should be chosen well because they contribute to the good handling of the car and contribute to passenger comfort. There are different criteria to take into account when choosing your tires.
1. The gum
There are different types of mixtures and these differ depending on the manufacturer. The performances vary according to the consistency of the gums. The price can also increase quickly depending on the quality of the tire. It is therefore a question of choosing mainly according to your budget but not only. Also consider the wear and durability of the tire. Then take a look at the structure of the tire.
2. The structure of the tire
Whether you are driving short trips in town or on the highway, in winter or in summer, your tire choice will not be the same. When it comes to snow tires, choose a sturdy model so that it can withstand the harshest snow. There is one last point that can affect the choice of tire, and that is the design. This is currently based on older models.
Currently, it is possible to classify tires into 4 categories:
- super-premium tires which offer maximum performance from all angles, as much for grip on the ground as for braking or passenger comfort. They are the best tires.
- premium tires which are qualified as high-tech.
- standard tires which offer a good compromise between quality and price
- the first price tires which despite their very low price still have an acceptable quality. However, be aware that with these tires, you will not achieve the same performance as with better quality ones.